What you get with Heliosa Outdoor Heater
Heliosa 11 is perfect for outdoor niches, balconies, fixed umbrellas, and small residential outdoor areas.
The Heliosa 11 is a stylish compact heater which will complement the look and feel of any outdoor area. Its patented parabolic reflector means that its heat output offers a real ‘wow’ factor, while giving its owner the satisfaction of knowing that energy bills are being kept well under control.
- Market leading performance –a large heat projection for such a small heater – only 1500W heats up to 10m².
- Designed for outdoor use – fully weatherproof so can be operated safely in all weathers.
- Short-wave infrared heater – 92% radiant efficiency means you feel warmth even in windy conditions because heat does not drift away on the breeze.
- Instant heat – full power within 1 second of switch on means no wasted energy pre-heating.
- Amber halogen lamp – gives 80% reduction in light output compared to traditional infrared lamps, offering the ambience of an open fire.
- Long life – InFraCaLoR® halogen lamps have up to 7000 hours of life, meaning low maintenance costs.Instant comfort + no heat up time = energy savings
The Heliosa 11 projects heat to 2.5m distance and 3.5m width when mounted 2.3m above the ground. This is the heater for small balconies and for under umbrellas – in both cases more heat and less number of heaters compared to any other form of heating. It can be mounted on a wall or from the ceiling as well to a Scala stand to allow mobility.
The heater casing is in powder-coated aluminium, finished in glossy Carrara White or textured Cast Iron Grey. Heliosa 11 outdoor heater comes with a tilt-and-swivel bracket for wall mounting and a short hook bracket for canopy or umbrella mounting. A long hook mount or an 150mm extension bracket (pn 690401 / 106B or 690402 / 106FM) can be purchased where it is appropriate which will allow mounting from a beam, a ceiling or wall under eaves.
The heater comes with a stainless-steel protective grill which is optional but we recommend that it be fitted prior to installation – this is simple to do. Finally, the heater has a 5m lead but no plug so that it can be wired into an electrical circuit.
If you wish to have a plug attached prior to shipment, you need to make a note in the ‘Comments’ section at check out – we can do this at no extra cost to you.